Moores River Drive Historic Home Tour
Sunday, September 17, 2017
Brunch 11:00 a.m -1:00 p.m., Home Tour 1:00-5:00 p.m.
Join HSGL for a peek into some of Lansing’s grandest and most beautiful historic homes in the Moores River Drive neighborhood on Sunday, September 17. The tour will include access into six beautiful homes, including the homes of Harry and Ragna Harper and Harriet and Wallace Olds (Ransom's brother). The group includes a variety of architectural styles, including Colonial Revival, Tudor Revival, and arguably Lansing’s most stylish bungalow.
The day begins at 11:00 a.m. for brunch at the Country Club of Lansing, followed by the Home Tour, which starts at 1:00 p.m. and ends at 5:00 p.m. Tickets for the tour only are $20, and tickets for the brunch and the tour are $50.
Tour tickets may be purchased online using the Paypal button below or at the Country Club of Lansing the day of the event. Brunch tickets must be purchased by September 11 online or by calling 517-282-0671.
SPONSORSHIPS AND ADVERTISEMENTS
HSGL is also looking to partner with area businesses and supporters who wish to sponsor the event, or buy an advertisement in the program to show their support for Lansing history.
Sponsorships are available at the following levels:
- $2,500 Platinum Sponsor - Top billing on all promotional materials, full-page advertisement in tour booklet (back cover or inside covers), 8 home tour tickets, 8 brunch tickets.
- $1,000 Gold Sponsor - Full-page advertisement in tour booklet, 6 home tour tickets, 6 brunch tickets
- $500 Silver Sponsor - Half-page advertisement in tour booklet, 4 home tour tickets, 4 brunch tickets
- $250 Bronze Sponsor - Quarter-page advertisement in tour booklet, 2 home tour tickets, 2 brunch tickets
- $100 Copper Sponsor - Name included in list of sponsors in tour booklet, 2 home tour tickets
Advertisements are available at the following levels:
- $200 - Full page advertisement in tour booklet. Full page ads are 5" wide by 8" tall.
- $100 - Half-page advertisement in tour booklet. Half-page ads are 5" wide by 4" tall
- $50 - Quarter-page advertisement in tour booklet. Quarter-page ads are 2.5" wide by 4" tall.
Your black and white camera-ready artwork should be in PDF or JPG format at 300 dpi resolution, if possible. Please e-mail artwork by August 25, 2017, to email@example.com. If you have any questions or would like us to prepare an advertisement, please feel free to call David Marvin at 517-282-1156.
Please note that advertisers do not receive complimentary tickets.
This fundraiser for the Historical Society of Greater Lansing is being generously hosted by the Moores River Drive Neighborhood Association and the Riverside Home Association. All proceeds benefit HSGL.